Dragoncrest Cliffs And the most she will do
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
I'm gonna have the worst time telling the difference between "lilia" and "lilitu" XD

She imagined what she might say to Quennell, if she discovered he had come back to his homelands. Perhaps she should be offended that he'd left, unappreciative of her care. Maybe she should be merciful, for the amount he'd gone through, and try to win him back by being sympathetic. Was she being too kind in bringing a meal at all? No...Not when there was a chance he wouldn't be the one to greet her. She still wanted to have something to bargain with. 

The one who approached put a pause in Lilia's trivial thoughts. The woman was scarred, and had a distant look to her eyes. She seemed wary, and weary of her own wariness at the same time. The pack still existed, then- but how much trouble had the bear cost? There was a hoarseness to the woman's voice, almost as if she'd been weeping. Lilia flattened her ears. 

Maybe being curious came at a cost. 

"I uh...I'm Lilia, I'm from uRedtail Rithe. I'm a friendth with Quennell, an' he told me...There'd been a bear attack, tho...I came to thee how...How everyone wath...Doing, after? Oh, an' I brought...Thome food." She spoke with attempted empathy, though she had been caught off guard by how haunted the greyed woman looked.
Messages In This Thread
And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 15, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 16, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 16, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 16, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - February 16, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - February 16, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Lilitu - February 24, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - March 01, 2023, 12:25 AM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - March 06, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Mireille - March 18, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: And the most she will do - by Ameline - May 17, 2023, 09:57 AM