Northstar Vale The only way I can get some sleep alone
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He hadn't been struggling until recently. Now he felt so disjointed he wasn't sure what to make of any of it.

Reyson chuckled. But that is a good spoil type. That i am glad you have my friend.

Reyson had lived his entire life with a set of rigid rules. He didn't pass them on and he didn't deviate. Now there was so much freedom he was almost unsire what to do about it.

I will be glad to hunt with you. reyson enjoyed hunting. As much as he had enjoyed his life to this point. It was nice to use your teeth and claws to feed the pack rather than protect it.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - February 16, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:19 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 01, 2023, 07:27 AM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - March 02, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 13, 2023, 03:34 PM