Redhawk Caldera All the walls would fall around me
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
vague, could be after first or second Moonspear visit! But likely fine to be after the second.

There was an odd disjointment now to her roles. Coming home was a bit like being doused with cool water, but not necessarily in a bad way. Things weren’t as bad as when Chickadee was missing, but there was still a lot wrong, and Bridget quietly resumed her role supporting the ones going through it.

It was a little easier, though, knowing that she had an option for escape. The Moonspear lay only a short trip away and anytime she needed to, she could leave for a short span of time and forget, immerse herself in a momentary reprieve with the woman she was now “seeing”. That was about the deepest label she could put on it now.

Bridget smiled as she recalled it, though, and the memory warmed her up entirely through. She was trying not to be too immediately smitten but the truth was - it felt too good to feel that again. The medic shoved her nose back into the undergrowth, looking through for signs of chamomile that would soon flower. She was trying to mark out places where she could replenish this spring ahead of time. Thankfully it wasn’t a job that required a whole lot of attention… because right now she was enjoying feeling a little bit distracted.
Messages In This Thread
All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:41 AM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 21, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - March 03, 2023, 11:59 PM