Ouroboros Spine Mother of my heart
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
omg crying because this is so sweet ;u;

his gifts were made with care, this she could see with her own eyes. and as the man before her begins to speak, shikoba can feel her heart swell for rodyn. the man has been taken under her wing for training in his position as sivullik, yet here he was beginning a new journey with his wife in a march to the ocean. shikoba could not be more proud and has told him time and time again that she wishes her own son would come to take after him.

"you are a thoughtful man," she comes to say with a glance towards the hide, "and will be a wise ruler of the sea." life would continue to spread from the fingertips of Moonglow and reach countless beginnings. a network, a sister village to join moonspear!

"to know that you would give me such an honor-- it means the world to me. you have grown to be like a guiding brother for mojag, and to me, that's enough to call you a son of my own." she comes to brush her nose against his cheek, as a mother would come to cup the face of her child.

"i am proud of you, rodyn. and i will be a grandmother to your little ones." it was something she never knew she wanted until mojag grew older. the idea of having little ones not of your own but of your child, those who would come to love you as you love your own, it was a blissful dream to shikoba.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - February 21, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - February 28, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - February 28, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 04, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 05, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 15, 2023, 11:34 AM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 15, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 23, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 24, 2023, 05:15 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 26, 2023, 09:34 PM