Moonspear All anybody would tell me is all that bad news
Brecheliant
Family
802 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Never. I asked, and I like hearing about new things. You’ll definitely need to come meet Brecheliant. We have storytellers, but they aren’t historians. Bridget smiled, reassuringly touching the other’s paw briefly. She loved when others opened up and spoke about their passions with enthusiasm. There were few things more fun to listen to.

I do. It’s hard to imagine being anything else. Recently she’d felt frayed in it, but that was not her role. Something else weighed on her and got in the way. I just try my best. Sometimes, though, there’s nothing I can do. And sometimes there’s things medicine can’t heal.

Her smile had faded a little, but she regained it and shook her head. Things have been hard for some of the ones I care about. I’m not sure how to help, so I really appreciate the chance to get away for a while. Thank you for that. You could call it avoidance but she wouldn’t. Taking breaks was healthy, and no part of her intended to not face things again as soon as she returned. For now, instead, she smiled and leaned in, brushing a quick kiss on the other’s cheek.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All anybody would tell me is all that bad news - by Bridget - March 26, 2023, 08:46 AM