Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
I swear he didn't kiss anyone else lmao it's just the next lyrics in the song i've chosen for him right now lmao so this thread was written on the 3rd so I'm going on about 2 days after that he departed.

For @Meadow for now, but I can open this up if you'd like me too or you don't have time to answer just shoot me a pm or message me on discord.

Reyson had been gone for his three days. But all it had done was depress him as he realized. He could probably never fully integrate into Epoch. It was clear that neither Tamar or Arsenio were fond of him, and if they couldn't find Antigone, he was certain he would get the blame for that. Even if they didn't outright blame him. They would see him and be reminded that he was essentially the reason their son wasn't there, even if it wasn't his fault entirely. And he no longer trusted Arsenio, or Tamar so he would stay within the confines of his soldier persona around them at least and it was distinctly what they didn't want, but. He honestly wasn't sure if he could ever trust them.

But he would endure, because Meadow loved it here so. She loved the family and the Vale and he refused to take that from her.

So it was with trepidation he arrived near the borders. Unsure if he was allowed to cross without permission again? That hadn't been clear. Tamar had said he could come back, but some small part of him wondered if he shouldn't be polite and ask again? So he stood there on the cusp, indecision warring between do he or don't he cross that invisible piss line.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Kissing other people until I forget, that I - by Reyson - March 09, 2023, 08:04 AM