Lion Head Mesa i might be just like you.
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

593 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
She did not like to see anyone hurt. Least of all, the young amiirad, who had lost so much! Nazli could not fathom loss in any real, deep sense. She could empathize to a degree, and imagine what it might be like to lose someone of great importance - as she had lost a pharaoh also - but she had never lost a father, as she had never had one to begin with.
To think further on it, Nazli's recent struggles also meant that the last of Ramesses' was gone from her womb, too. She did not know the specifics, she did not have the knowlege of how any of this worked - only that she had been very ill, and very fat, and then there had been the blood.
That was Toula's loss, as well. More to her bloodline. It was a possibility that Nazli could only barely comprehend without wanting to curl up in bed and sleep forever.
What would you like to do today?
The weight of her thoughts paled before the kindess of Toula.
I... I do not know, she blinked and looked at the food arrangement. Perhaps only sleep? Tavina keeps close watch on me. She glanced to the shelves of Tavina's things, weary. She is adamant I rest as much as I can.
Messages In This Thread
i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 21, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 21, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 21, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 21, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 21, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 21, 2023, 07:18 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 22, 2023, 01:41 AM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 22, 2023, 07:42 AM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 23, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 24, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:54 PM