Redhawk Caldera Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Really? They’re right over there, Atreus said, pointing at the mesa in the distance. It’s fine, I guess? Most of the territory is underground—subterranean, I guess it’s called—and that’s pretty cool. I got lost down there a bunch of times but there’s always someone around to point me in the right direction. They’re really helpful, especially the coyotes…

He paused to take a breath and think of what else to share. Atreus felt like he’d really only scratched the surface as far as understanding the ways of Akashingo. He didn’t feel as though he was doing a great job at integrating, though he reminded himself he hadn’t been there very long.

The only wolf I’ve really talked to much has been the pharaoh, Makono. She’s only a little bit older than me and she runs the place, Amalia. Everyone there is more than happy to bow down to her. I mean, literally. It’s pretty fascinating.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’ - by Atreus - March 23, 2023, 08:00 AM