Redhawk Caldera Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
It gave him a great deal of relief when Amalia reported that the cat was gone. He wondered who would want to tangle with a wildcat but didn’t tease her about it. Atreus remembered that one of her young pack mates had been attacked. He meant to inquire about her (at least, he thought it was a her) when Amalia’s latest remark distracted him.

I feel that, he said. It’s like most wolves come and go. Only a few really stick. Then even some of those just bail. Atreus shrugged. Sometimes, I feel like I should try to get closer to some people, make more friends and whatnot. But then I remember how everybody seems to fuck off into the sunset, so maybe I’m better off keeping my distance.

He was rambling. Atreus smiled sheepishly and shook his head at himself.

You’re the only wolf I feel like I can count on not to disappear on me. And, I mean, if you wanted to up and leave someday, you’d tell me, right?

He felt like there was a very real possibility he would go with her, should Amalia ever make such an announcement and supposing she would allow that. Atreus didn’t say that, though he definitely thought it.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’ - by Atreus - March 30, 2023, 08:15 AM