Redhawk Caldera Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
As they moseyed around the caldera, Amalia pointed out some landmarks before launching into a story about her brother. Atreus nodded when she mentioned his name, his face scrunching a bit when Amalia said he was a wordsmith of sorts. He didn’t understand the relevance of the story until she told him there was a term for that sound he loved.

Psithurism, he repeated. Huh. That’s a pretty nifty word. Psithurism

He looked to the trees again, ears cupping forward to catch the susurration. It made Atreus feel even sleepier than before. He tried to bite back another yawn, yet it forced itself upon him. His jaws split wide and his nose scrunched. Afterward, he gave his head a little shake.

So, where’s your den?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk with me for just a minute, far from the walls where I’ve been livin’ - by Atreus - April 05, 2023, 07:17 PM