Lion Head Mesa And baby, you should I'm only gonna ghost
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
a man unwilling to bed but willing to lose his head.

were they all so insufferable and driven to such madness in moments it mattered most? first her father, then seemingly the absent germanicus, now her own jodai.

a man she had given everything — and it was there she realized her own folly. that she gave these men everything and nothing was ever returned. not real things, not the things that she needed.

her father had gifted her a god complex and court knowledge, germanicus had gifted her the ability to strike and know when to, khaba had given her proof of her abilities.

but she had once been a girl before she was pharaoh. a girl who needed love and security. a girl who wanted to see things with bright gemstone eyes. a girl who crawled into shoes too big for her in hopes of it all.

is that what this is about? love?

the word tasted like nothing more than a liquor poison. she had suffered far worse than a moment of mindless self indulgence while having to ignore her love.
Messages In This Thread
And baby, you should I'm only gonna ghost - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: And baby, you should I'm only gonna ghost - by Makono - March 24, 2023, 11:32 AM