Lion Head Mesa And baby, you should I'm only gonna ghost
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
did he think that she had given up on nazli freely? that she had not pushed against a pharaoh more established than herself for the sake of keeping the lilac?

so he did think her an idiot. a fool. a glutton. a sinful beast. a million titles that she would never claim because she could never be them. if he had ever really seen her for who she had been, who she was, then he would know she had not given up.

that she had struck down a madman for them all and he wished to only call her selfish now. wished to prance about how he had none to love now when she had been forced to kill her own father.

boo fucking hoo. save her the pity.

if he wished to become strangers, then she would strike harder and hotter. for all the things she had done for him, no price could be too light.

if you intend to walk this world still, it will be as sanpin. otherwise it will be blood.

and if he left, she would still send someone to hunt him to the end of the earth.
Messages In This Thread
And baby, you should I'm only gonna ghost - by Merikh - March 24, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: And baby, you should I'm only gonna ghost - by Makono - March 24, 2023, 11:55 AM