Otatso Wetlands I didn't want to leave
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette felt so relieved at that. It was probably also shown on her face. She didn't mind that. Her tail got some life back into her. "That is-- I like that too," she smiled. She was glad. So glad. Though her daughter's next words did startle her a little. Arlette knew little of her relationships or life, but by the sound and smell of it she didn't have a mate. No-- That didn't matter. Arlette only blinked once. "Congratulations!," she smiled, her tail wagging. She wasn't going to be anything like her mother. She trusted her daughter and her choices. Though she did hope it was an actual choice. But that were details for another time.

"Then I should definitely stick around. You know to give you all the answers you might need," she smiled. She wanted to support her daughter. "I would like to support you in any way I can," she said. Mulberry didn't know about her miscarriage, about how she ended up with Derg. But most of all how she lost the faith in her own mother. It was a sad story, but if asked then she would tell. Arlette looked at her strong daughter. "How are you feeling about being with child?," she asked then.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't want to leave - by Arlette - May 05, 2023, 06:00 AM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Bellatrix - May 06, 2023, 05:31 AM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Arlette - May 11, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Bellatrix - May 12, 2023, 10:44 AM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Arlette - May 16, 2023, 04:36 AM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Bellatrix - May 20, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Arlette - May 22, 2023, 04:43 AM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Bellatrix - May 28, 2023, 06:15 AM
RE: I didn't want to leave - by Arlette - May 28, 2023, 04:31 PM