Stone Circle I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Looked him over. There was something about the boy that was unsettling, but despite that Ginnar too could see potential if he could get the chip off his shoulder.

He lashed his tail for a moment thinking hard. Steel eyes grazed over Tauris.

Tauris. Why did you call him a thief if he hasn't stolen? Words have implications and shouldn't be used falsely.

He turned then to the boy a small lift of a lip, sharp tooth showing.

And you, why would you cross a borderline without howling first?
Actions speak louder than words.

He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes at both. The voice of father and leader in his tones.

Kvarsheim is a family, we take care of our own and we must trust each other. You keep your family safe and you work for the one behind you. And if one stumbles we pick them up. Are you able to do that young man? Are you able to be selfless?

With his questions he was able to instill both a lesson and get answers. Tauris could explain why she had ill will towards the boy and the boy would have a chance to explain himself too. As always being a Patriarch of fairness overall.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by - by Gunnar - May 25, 2023, 03:14 AM