Stone Circle I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar felt a tightening in his chest, a small pressure on his lungs. He ignored it largely and it went away. He'd deal with Tauris when he was calmer, because she had raised his ire. He didn't like being spoken too so rashly and he also didn't like her vendetta against this wolf. There would be no room for such hatefulness in this pack, he refused to allow it.

Instead he looked to the boy, measured him. He was scrawny and clearly hadn't eaten in some time. He had an attitude himself and that was not something that Gunnar really wanted to deal with, but he also felt his fatherly heart stirring and he wanted to help him. And he felt strength in the presence of the warrior at his side.

He nodded. First and foremost, what did you do to Tauris to make her dislike you so? I expect you to apologize and mean it. I can be there if you need me too. Secondly, there is no room for guessing. This is what you will do in this pack. If you don't like it, you can find another. We will allow you entry on a probationary period. I see great things you can do. You just need to own your mistakes and learn from them. Bad choices make life hard, remember that.

Then Gunnar shifted and dipped his head. Welcome to Kvarsheim. I'm Gunnar one of the leaders, Taktuq is Modir and Tauris is Nornir. What most packs would consider two alphas and beta. This is Ulfhild one of our great warriors and packmates. What's your name?
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by - by Gunnar - May 30, 2023, 06:58 AM