Sawtooth Spire [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
401 Posts
Ooc — Twin
eyeballs emoji

Well, shit. 
Just when she finally thought she'd found a place of respite, a mumble sounds from somewhere behind her. Higher pitched; likely a female. Thank god. 
A shiver runs from the back of her skull down to the last vertebra of her tail. Burning, burning, burning. In what may have been a moment of weakness due to the chemicals - or perhaps a moment of self-discovery - a thought blips from one side of her brain to the other. 
She'd never been with another girl before. What if she was interested...? 
On willowy legs she turns around, neck craning as she slithers down a slope that proves itself to be less formidable than it appears. A scent; yes, definitely a female. Though she herself does not show obvious signs of being in season. Shit. That might make this awkward. Trembling, Wren makes her approach until the stranger is fully within her view. 
Hey, is what comes from chapped black lips, just as nervous as she probably appeared to be. if you were trying to talk to yourself, you sure as hell weren't being very quiet. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] in my hands and in my knees, tell me what you wanna do to me - by Wren - June 01, 2023, 11:30 PM