Whitefish River From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Void mentioned a mate and Atreus’s lips parted. He very nearly interrupted him to ask about her, yet he clapped his mouth shut and waited for his old friend to finish first.

That’s awesome! he said when it was his turn. So, you’re hitched now and you’re having kids? That’s really exciting, man! Atreus’s brain paused for half a second to ask why he kept saying “man,” though he didn’t linger on it. It sounds like you’re living the apple pie life. I’m happy for you. Maybe one day, I’ll follow in your footsteps.

Those last few words came out without thinking and, this time, Atreus’s brain demanded some air time. Since when did he even want any of that? Sure, he supposed he liked the idea of a relationship—he thought briefly of Inkeri—but had he ever really thought about having a family of his own? Did he want to be a dad? Did he even like kids? He’d never given it much thought, same with leadership.

He blinked at himself but Atreus didn’t say anything further, stashing those thoughts for later deliberation, when he was alone again.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony - by Atreus - June 08, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony - by Atreus - June 12, 2023, 09:25 AM