Two Rivers Isle From Peru to Cebu, hear the power of Babylon
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Although Iseul didn’t answer his question directly, she more than covered it otherwise. Atreus didn’t know anything about Moontide, yet if it was near the ocean, then it was quite a ways! Was that truly their closest neighbor? It was hard for him to comprehend, especially since living in the crowded Sunspires not so long ago. Even Brecheliant essentially shared a border with Akashingo.

He couldn’t decide if he envied this isolation or thought it might be incredibly… well, isolating. It would mean endless days of exploring freely without worrying about running into pack borders. But Atreus remembered just how lonely he’d gotten on the road only recently, so the idea definitely had its pros and its cons.

I live in a pack called Brecheliant. The territory is a caldera, which is like a lake inside a mountain, he decided to share forthrightly. I like it there, though mostly I just picked it to be close to my sister, Amalia, Atreus added, not bothering to make the distinction about their lack of biological ties. If you’re wondering why I’m so far away from home, it’s ‘cause I got lazy and…

His head ducked a little, heat blooming under the fur of his cheeks. Maybe Iseul hadn’t noticed. Did he really want to point it out? Atreus huffed out a breath, lifting his head and twitching his tail. Something like a sheepish smile crept over his face.

…and fat. I got fat, he declared, taking ownership of it, and I decided that getting back into scouting was a good way to work off some of the extra weight.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: From Peru to Cebu, hear the power of Babylon - by Atreus - June 20, 2023, 08:38 AM