Stone Circle From Bali to Cali, far beneath the Coral Sea
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
Atreus decided to follow the water south. It led him through some flood plains beneath the shadow of a mountain, then past a watering hole flush with wildlife. Beyond that, he ventured into a forest that felt like it stretched on for hundreds of miles. When he eventually hit the far side, he turned east.

He managed to navigate his way back to caldera by way Haunted Wood, though he only spent a night there catching up with Amalia before going right back to roaming. This time, Atreus picked a path he knew a little better, his heartbeat quickening a bit in his chest as he crossed a wetland now infested by mosquitoes and the familiar stretch of prairie approaching Stone Circle’s borders.

He drew close to them, reflecting on his last visit here during the winter. Atreus’s nose told him @Inkeri was still living here. He wanted to find out how she was doing but hesitated to call out to her, instead loitering there like a ghost of the past.

Timestamp: June 16.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From Bali to Cali, far beneath the Coral Sea - by Atreus - June 12, 2023, 03:48 PM