Stone Circle Old bones don't lie
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar made a soft sound of soothing and then shook his head.

No need to get defensive about it Bonnie. There are many things i've not seen even as old as I am. If you don't know something and you wish to know you seek it out. Or if you don't really care one way or the other that is fine also. Not everyone likes the ocean, not everyone has seen it.

Gunnar gave a soft sigh. The ocean used to be where I lived, or at least near it. It was where I was raised. IT is a large expanse of water, bigger than even a lake, but it tastes of salt and smells of salt. And it is both beautiful and monstrous in it's size, in it's pull. You can swim in it, but there are fish in it bigger than you or I and the tides of it, the pull of the ocean water, can drown you if you are unsafe. It is lonely and yet beautiful.

Gunnar gave a soft chuckle. Taktuq and I and Inkeri and Turmeric are expecting pups. As old as I am this will be the first pups sired by me that i know of at least. I preferred my own solitude for quite some time, before I came back here.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 16, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 18, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 18, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 18, 2023, 12:45 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 18, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 19, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 20, 2023, 05:31 AM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 21, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 22, 2023, 07:22 AM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 23, 2023, 02:02 PM