Phoenix Maplewood No more need for the old empire
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
His vision went black an instant later as consciousness fled him, escaping by way of the deep wounds his cousin’s claws had slashed in his gut. Atreus went completely insensate.

Then he heard someone saying, “Tell me what you did to my mother,” from very far away. It took him a sluggish moment to register that it must be Masque. She was still alive and still flinging accusations at him.

Atreus opened his eyes on a groan. He glowered at Masquerade before looking down and realizing what she’d done to him. He wanted to maim her more than ever, though he was powerless now. Nearly a year later and she had finished the job.

With one last burst of adrenaline, Atreus obeyed some base instinct that compelled him to drag himself toward the stream. He left a smear of blood behind him as he thrashed into the water, intent to leave this world the same way he had come into it: covered in blood and fluids, his inner bruin implacable.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Masquerade - June 19, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Masquerade - June 19, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Masquerade - June 19, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Atreus - June 19, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: No more need for the old empire - by Masquerade - June 19, 2023, 03:58 PM