Sunbeam Lair vicariously I live while the whole world dies
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
401 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Crowfeather.
With Germanicus.
Wren finds herself unable to breathe upon this revelation. He was the man the riverwoman spoke of. The rage surges, snarls within her chest.
I do, she swallows the anger with a dry chuckle. They did not need two spitfires taking turns ripping Germanicus a new one; not with a task so important at hand. we're... friends. or not. Or more than that, or nothing at all. But these were not things she could — or would — say to Akavir. It wasn't exactly inconspicuous how strongly he felt for the sharpfang. It was hard not to love her, she'd gathered.
But, Akavir, look, she would have turned to face him, then, but instead, she slinks further into his embrace. Silvertongue has... clearly been trying her best to start a new life. Who would we be to take it from her? That's-- it's not our decision to make, I don't think, she squeezes her eyes shut. just-- take it from me. It's her choice. Whether she wants to forget or forgive or, or neither. And if you're gonna bar Germanicus from the Creek, that's-- it's your decision, but don't make it because of Silver.
Her cheekbone against his wrist, she places a kiss to the back of his paw. Please.
Messages In This Thread
RE: vicariously I live while the whole world dies - by Wren - July 09, 2023, 03:13 PM