Stavanger Bay What I know tomorrow, I'm learnin' today
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget watched him with sympathy in her gaze, but she was glad to see the acceptance he seemed to gain. It wasn’t right for him to set aside his needs in a way that hurt him deeply, and she could see the resentment that had begun to build between the two of them even with the short time she’d spent around the pair. She could not say if space would fix it, but she knew that his best chance was to do the things he thought was right. Allowing his guilt to hold him here would continue to destroy them both.

I would sleep, first. She said softly, standing and shaking out her thick pelt. She should take that advice as well, but she had a couple of things to finish up first. If you want to talk any more, about anything, you know where to find me. She sensed this particular conversation was done and that now he needed space to think on what he would say. She planned to check by the den again, and perhaps track down something of her own to eat, before finding sleep herself.
Messages In This Thread
What I know tomorrow, I'm learnin' today - by Bridget - June 30, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: What I know tomorrow, I'm learnin' today - by Bridget - July 26, 2023, 10:00 AM