Wheeling Gull Isle the wind is strong and the water deep
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
47 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
I'm the biggest brother, see? he continued on to Psalm, unaware of the little sister who shadowed him. There was a clicking somewhere in the hills, an insect, probably, in the rocks somewvere. He didnt turn around to look, well, the oldest, anyway. And that means a lot, I think. Means I --

The clicking grew louder, and it was only then a familiarity washed over him.

Ana! he exclaimed as he turned, ocean eyes wide with surprise, whatcha doing all the way down here? and how had he not noticed her? And had she heard what he'd been telling Psalm? And what if he'd done something stupid again and she'd followed him into it, like Dinah?

Warmth flooded his cheeks, and he tried to push the feeling away -- alomg with all his vulnerability -- with a grin, you've met Psalm, yeah? and he gave a good gesture to their turtle friend.
Messages In This Thread
the wind is strong and the water deep - by Simeon - August 17, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Anathema - August 17, 2023, 10:07 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Simeon - August 17, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Anathema - August 28, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Simeon - September 17, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: the wind is strong and the water deep - by Anathema - October 29, 2023, 09:30 PM