Stone Circle Darkness comes swiftly
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
All Welcome 
For days his eye had been bothering him. Blurry and filmy on the left side with the most facial wounds. And today he woke up to absolute darkness in that eye. A soft whimper at first, because he had known it was coming, but stubborn hope it wouldn't. It wasn't to be so.

He stumbled a little as he began to maneuver. Possibly even stepping on @Taktuq's paw, but he hoped not. He had to swing his head wide as he moved and rely on his nose to find the open air. When he stumbled into the light outside he was pleased at least that his right eye was still fine.

He lowered his head to a spot at chest height and shuddered, tears escaping past the filmy eye and the one that was fine.

He knew his time was expiring, and he had made peace. But the pain that his loved ones would go through almost brought him to his knees.

Finally, he shook his head and set out to learn to handle this new handicap. It would take him sometime, but no time like the present to learn.

He stumbled and fell a few times when he couldn't quite catch sight and of course that hitch in his hip didn't help.

tag for reference
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Darkness comes swiftly - by Gunnar - September 20, 2023, 09:01 AM
RE: Darkness comes swiftly - by Ujurak - September 20, 2023, 03:53 PM
RE: Darkness comes swiftly - by Astrid - September 21, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: Darkness comes swiftly - by Gunnar - September 22, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Darkness comes swiftly - by Ujurak - September 25, 2023, 08:47 PM