Wheeling Gull Isle sparrows
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
47 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Simeon, meanwhile, was none the wiser to anything that had happened on the other side of the island. He'd been in the tidepools with Psalm, perfecting a better fishing technique he was totally sure he could use to show up Kai later, when mom had called him, and he'd dipped outta there with a bombastic sprint wgen hed heard why -- fish still in tow.

They were finally getting to cross to the mainland, to see Gramma, even! Heck yeah!

But when he saw the motely array of his gathering family, he couldn't have felt more out of place. Like sunshine straining through the clouds of an overcast day.

Jude staying, Dee snapping. It was all Simeon could hear, before his sister bolted for the landbridge, and his smile shot to panic.

Saltwater, sweeping legs away.

Dee, wait! he shouted, wirds marbled as, forgetting the fish, it fell around his chin and slapped unceremoniously to the ground. Nearly tripping over the slippery thing, he managed to stumble past Jude and mom and Nakano with a quick breath of, I'll go ger her, and didn't wait for an answer before plunging down the wer sandy trail. Dee!

What was going on?
Messages In This Thread
sparrows - by Heda - October 02, 2023, 01:44 PM
RE: sparrows - by Nakano - October 02, 2023, 02:00 PM
RE: sparrows - by Heda - October 02, 2023, 02:06 PM
RE: sparrows - by Judah - October 02, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: sparrows - by Dinah - October 02, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: sparrows - by Nakano - October 02, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: sparrows - by Simeon - October 02, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: sparrows - by Malakai - October 03, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: sparrows - by Heda - October 03, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: sparrows - by Judah - October 03, 2023, 11:39 AM