Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
576 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
val's gaze fell alongside maleah's, tracing the invisible kingdom that held her attention. he could tell by how her brows knit together that she was trying to string something coherent together. he'd been there many times.

he had not anticipated a question about her compatibility here. an understanding -- and somewhat sorrowed -- smile graced his dark muzzle, there for a second before dying off. that is how i feel, always. you fit in better than me. certainly, she shared the one defining factor that united her among the sisterhood: her gender. he motioned for her to sit next to him and peer down at the cliffside where ankyra's cathedral stacks brooded in the blackwater. any pack would be horribly boring if everyone was the same. we need people of different upbringings and different mindsets and different beliefs, to challenge our own perspectives and help us grow.  if everyone was the same, we'd be a cult.

you know, this wasn't always sapphique. a long time ago, all of this was rusalka - the birthplace of my mother, who shared no biological relation with erzulie or rosalyn. and before that, it was a pack called grimnismal. while the cliff and the faces in it have changed, the blood is strong here. that would die out if nobody new ever came along. you are special, and you are not too boring. don't discredit your place here among your sisters, maleah. they need you, and adore you very much.

he finished with a soft smile, inviting maleah to stroll among the glintwater with him.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - October 30, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 01, 2023, 05:39 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - November 01, 2023, 06:20 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 02, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - November 04, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - November 30, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - December 02, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - December 11, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Maleah - January 01, 2024, 10:29 PM
RE: i'm circling the drain, i'm washing out - by Val - January 15, 2024, 10:37 AM