Ocean's Breath Plateau Alay Alay
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph shook her head in agreement, after all she would not expect prey to not put up a fight, even rabbits would kick when chased. But she too was not accustomed to staying off her paws. At the mention of gossip she laughed but nodded her head and spoke, tongue sly and eyes sparking. "Well we did stay so long the season began to hit some of us."

The most obviously scandalous pair had been the leader of Moonsong and her paramour, since she was the leader of her own village she might not have had a bride price, but Heph had thought it a rather short amount of time to gather one. After all Rodyn had also claimed the hand of one of Kukutux's daughters and he had roamed far and wide for his. "I think @Ariadne and @Kaluktuk made it known to everyone and then some that they have been practicing for this for awhile." And though she had not seen anything obvious she had noted some trails of scents, the absence from their camps. "@Valiant and @Vaire seemed very close." And of course the pair whose wedding was older news but still their courtship seemed apace. "And hopefully a wedding soon for a pair from Moonglow, one of the pair is from Brecheliant and they came too."

But with all the references to other relationships her paws shuffled in no particular movement at all as she fumbled for her words. "And...perhaps it's odd to ask you first. @Phox came out early with me to scout the plains and I did want to ask you if your family had any kind of traditions when it came to courting?" Her thoughts moved fluidly from one to another. She was not quite sure if Towhee of all wolves wanted to hear that Heph had thought her brother looked handsome standing over the rise and surveying the herds, and surely the wolf already knew that he was steady and kind and level headed.

tags for ref let me know if Heph wouldn't have noticed any of these things and I can adjust!
Messages In This Thread
Alay Alay - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 05:04 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Towhee - January 07, 2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Towhee - January 08, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Towhee - January 08, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Heph - January 09, 2024, 12:35 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Towhee - January 09, 2024, 12:47 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Heph - January 09, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Towhee - January 09, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: Alay Alay - by Heph - January 09, 2024, 01:34 PM