The Sentinels Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see?
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
47 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He'd stayed near the bay the next few days after meeting the strange wolf on the shores. Gone from home long enough his absence wouldn't worry anyone longer than it probably already had - though he remained eager to find his way home, and get there soon... whatever home even meant to him now. By and large, he just wanted Malakai and mom to know he was safe. He'd missed both check-ins with them already.

But after losing his way more than once, Simeon decided to take a bit of extra time deciding which direction to scout out first. Was the Isle right or left? Now that he'd found the ocean again, he felt safe charting inland to see if he could find some precipice to stand on to get a better view of the horizon.

As he moved about the forest, though, a cry stopped him dead in his tracks.

And all of a sudden he was a flurry of tawny fur, hurtling to where the howl had sounded. Hold on! he called back, boyish voice cracking, I'm coming!

He would almost run past her, concealed as she was on the forest floor - only to skitter to a clumsy break when he noticed the heavy branches of a broken tree gave way to the shape of a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 01, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 01, 2024, 08:29 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 01, 2024, 10:21 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 02, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 02, 2024, 06:22 PM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 09, 2024, 01:10 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 09, 2024, 01:50 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Simeon - February 10, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: Does anybody hear her? Can anybody see? - by Raindrop - February 10, 2024, 01:10 PM