Ocean's Breath Plateau shining all around me
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
236 Posts
Ooc — bon
All Welcome 
light of Ra glimmers on clear blue waters. despite it having been a couple of days, the noblewoman realizes she hasn't actually taken a look at the ocean. not a close one, that is. the scent is peculiar; it makes her nose shrivel, pulling her lips, before accomodating. and the sand? she's walked upon it before, and yet somehow it feels familiar and different at the same time.

the teal waters, perhaps excited at a new visitor, pull back and forth as it gently kisses her front paws like a grateful suitor. her own visage, reflected on the clear waters, distorts with the movements. thid wasn't the little ponds, lakes, or even rivers of the palace, it's a body — a mind and soul of its own. and for now, the ocean is merciful.

with its blessing, the entranced racharra sinks in just a little deeper into the ocean. for now, it is up to her forearm and a giggle is forced out of her. it's a little cold! her muscles tense and shiver, fur standing on edge before nestling down once the sensation passes over.
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]
 can't live without the trust from those you love
Messages In This Thread
shining all around me - by Racharra - March 08, 2024, 08:26 AM
RE: shining all around me - by Minnow - March 10, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: shining all around me - by Racharra - March 10, 2024, 10:44 PM
RE: shining all around me - by Minnow - March 11, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: shining all around me - by Racharra - March 11, 2024, 03:16 PM