Firefly Ravine Come and meet me?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Awareness :3 Yet, She hopes to meet someone of SS! @Sen @Zephyr Maverick @Sadie @Denali

Valette made it over the mountains, even met an familiar face when coming up to the borders of Marauder's Keep. It was a nice welcome. Yet she still had her mission and she wanted to continue to the taiga. What caught her off her path was the border of another pack which was surprisingly close to the other pack she visited.

The young girl showed respect to the borders, yet curiously trying to sniff them. Her stance showed that she was not here to threaten the pack. She was a curious Ranger that wanted to know more about these lands. She let out a howl, questioning if anyone would be willing to meet her. She already gathered so much information for Steady, and she hadn't even reached the taiga yet, though she thought so.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The little girl was quite rebellious, despite her fear for most things unknown to her, and today she felt like exploring again. She knew mama didn't like it, but she was practically an adult now. Zephyr was there to protect her more than her anyway, and who knew how many others were out there. She had learned some words from both Zephyr and mum and thought to be pretty good at talking -even though she really wasn't-. The little devil awoke early when mum was still sound asleep and immediately scampered to the opening of the den to the light. She hated the den, really, because there was only darkness there. She didn't understand why mum would want her to stay in there, but had not yet the strength and mind to ask.

She had grown and was quicker on her feet. Therefore she had not noticed she was going further and further away from "safety" that was her den. She was trying to find Zephyr, but her friend was no where to be seen. Her little nose did pick up the scent of something else though, and curiously followed it to the borders she didn't know existed.

Arriving there, she panted with her little mouth open, tongue out. There stood another wolf, one that didn't look like mum nor Zephyr. It was new, and quite interesting. Without much hesitation, only a cautious pace, she approached and plopped her little butt on the ground. She barked at the stranger. Chus, Chus! She almost shouted in a high-pitched voice, trying to introduce herself for the first time.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was quite surprised to be greeted by a pup that couldn't be more than two months. Was there any supervision for the child? The charcoal girl was quite baffled to see the youngster. "um hello!," she greeted and then smiled. Her tail started to wag because the dark girl looked rather cute.

Valette sat down, being a respectable distance from the border. She nosed over the pup. "Where is your mother, huh?," she asked. Valette decided to howl once again with more urgency, after all, now it was becoming more and more complicated if she was found with one of their babies. Valette wondered what she would do if no parent showed up. Taking the pup with her?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen had been sound asleep within the den, having assumed that her daughter would stay there with her so that the woman could rest. Unbeknownst to her in the unconscious state that she was in, Chusi had woken up and escaped. It was only when a howl had roused her from her slumber that she'd realized what had happened, gaze having widen as she'd search all around the den. Yet no matter how many times she'd scanned the space, there was no little girl in there to be found. The child had run off, or perhaps she'd been lured away. In an instant, her mind had snapped to the howl that had come from her borders, wondering if that had perhaps been the cause of Chusi's recklessness. Assuming so, she'd abandoned the den quickly and made her way towards the borders, pace brisk and slightly panicked. For no matter how troublesome the girl could be, she was still a Gorgon—still Sen's daughter—and therefore was an important specimen.

As the stranger had been neared, there'd stood out to the woman a familiar little form. Her thoughts had been correct—a stranger had lured her daughter to them. Of course, Sen did not take kindly to that idea, but she also didn't stop to question if it was even correct. She'd simply acted, approaching the two with her tail raised and then pulling Chusi back by the scruff, chastising the girl briefly only to look towards the unknown female with a scowl upon her face directly after. The words previously spoken had not quite reached her ears, the thrumming of her heart having drowned out all sound. "Why are you here?" The question had come out harshly, though with Sen, that was to be expected.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Ello, ell ell! She chipped happily. The stranger was a friend, she noticed by the tone she was speaking in. The new face seemed to be much chiller than mum about her being there, for she knew mum never liked it when she ran off. Today she had just went a little farther, no big deal, right? Another thing was asked, and Chusi only understood part of it. Mum, noo! She almost screeched, indicating that she did not want her mother to be here to pick her up. The girl was baffled at the sound the stranger was making then, and tried to join her. Her howl was soft and sloppy, but perhaps really cute.

She wanted to check the dark being more, but not long after their voices had touched the air, the earth almost rumbled as mum came. MUM WAS COMING FOR HER. The girl yelled something that was not understandable as she tried to escape the mouth of her mother, but she was too late. She was pulled back from the stranger all while screeching and making crying noises. Mum! No, friend! She yelled in protest.

As soon as she was somewhat let go, her mother saying something to her friend, she scampered back on her feet and toward the other girl. She was planning on hiding behind her new friend just like she had once done by Zephyr.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
The pup seemed to realized that she had been calling her mom, rather sooner than later Valette was meeting with a very angry mother. The girl instantly backed off when she came closer to grab her young. Valette was not someone who wanted to cause to much trouble she just wanted information.

"I just wanted to have some information about your pack, M'am. Your.. daughter came to respond instead," she explained. She didn't know that this pack was very small, and close to disbanding. She smiled at the young one briefly. She kind of wanted to play with her more, but the mother didn't seem very welcoming at all.

She had the same soft spoken tone as her mother, and her build too, she was only taller in height because of her longer legs. Her curious hazel eyes looked over the black mother with some insecurity if she was going to attack or not.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though the woman's glare had lingered primarily on the stranger, she'd managed to catch a glimpse of Chusi moving in her peripherals. In an instant, the mother had pulled the child back once more, but had not stationed her a distance away. Rather, Sen had placed the girl between her forelimbs, allowing for her to stay up close just as long as she did not wander. Losing another child was something she could not afford, and so she'd do everything in her power to make sure it never happened (again). "Stay, Chusi, and then maybe I'll reward you later for behaving," she'd said, her voice low as her head had dipped down to offer the words solely to the smaller abyss. Thereafter, she'd looked back towards the unknown female, glare never easing up.

"Of course she came," the Gorgon had muttered, peering at her daughter before offering a slow shake of her head. "She doesn't ever listen. Isn't that right, Chusi? Rules exist for a reason, so stop breaking them." Still was she deeply bothered by the fact that her child had run off. While Sen's approach wasn't exactly orthodox—or anywhere close, for that matter—everything she did was to keep the girl safe and out of harm's way. If ever she would come to realize that, surely no one could tell, but until then the woman's tones would remain harsh every time she was disobeyed. Yet, the present was not the time to deal with her young, having decided that a punishment would be issued much later, long after the stranger had gone her own way. "Why do you want to know about this place? There's nothing special here." Save for the Gorgons, of course.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Unfortunately, mum had caught her, and Chusi let out an annoyed grunt in the process of being placed between the soft big hairy rocks who were now actually smaller than the growing Chusi. She looked interested at the nails of her mum, sniffing them over as she forgot her new friend was at the other side. As there was talking again, the name she called herself being spoken as well, she looked up with a big confused puppy face. Chus stay... She sighed softly as she sat down. She thought that was the only thing that would be said to her, since attention was not something she was used to from her mum even though it happened in small spurts, but no. Her name was called again and she plopped down on the earth with her puppy butt. Chus listuh? She questioned.

She listened to the rest of their conversation, ocher eyes focused on her friend with a worried stare. Seeing as how mum had treated Zephyr, her other friend, she assumed that this friend would get the same rude reactions from her mother.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was a bit put off by the mother's harsh nature towards her but also towards her young. Valette stepped a bit back just in case. Of course pups wouldn't listen but--- She just decided not to interfere because well, she didn't want to have this angry mother injuring her. However Valette was a bit shocked that she even thought that her pack was not interesting. The girl frowned lightly. "Oh um... Huh?," she stammered rather confusedly.

The young female would remember the youngster's name, Chusi. At least she seemed nice. Valette hoped that her mother wouldn't ruin her.  "Well. I am on a scouting mission and I was interested in your pack. How come your pack isn't interesting? Can't you tell me something about it?," she wondered, asking again politely. Some were not very open to talk, she would get that. But this woman was talking her own pack down. So strange. Why would she do that?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In her own way, the girl had repeated back what was being spoken both to and at her. Still was her manner of speaking nowhere near as advanced as her mother would have liked for it to be, but it was progress nevertheless. "Yes, Chusi, listen," she'd said again. "It's something that you need to start doing." She need not threaten the child, for she was certain that the punishment for bad behavior had since been learned. But, if not, then she would be taught once more later in the night. In the present, however, she was left to just sit there between Sen's forelimbs, being glanced at often and straightened out whenever she'd started to lean.

The stranger had yet to go away, much to the woman's disappointment. Her having been focusing on the kid whilst ignoring the outsider hadn't been enough to make her leave, and so Sen was then forced to answer questions. "You want to know something about this place?" she'd returned, the question rhetorical. "The other leader turned out to be a jackass, and just left after gathering some ragtag group of followers. Left me with a couple of mutts, and the responsibility to deal with visitors like yourself." All the while that she'd talked, never had her expression been altered. "That enough information for you?" It was definitely all that Sen needed to remember.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
There was not really something for Chusi to do now besides sitting there listening to her mother and friend. It was boring, for sure, but she couldn't escape. She had hoped this stranger would've helped her out, but not every wish from a little girl came true. Her eyes darted down to the ground in the hopes Sen would at least praise her if she would listen. Perhaps they would play for once, or go out for a walk a but farther away from the dark den.

Short post 'cause Chusi can't do much XD
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the mother, making sure to keep a safe distance from the mother. She was surprised to hear such bitterness in her voice about the pack she lived with. Valette wasn't sure but it sounded like she was betrayed by someone. The girl cleared her throat and decided that this was maybe not the moment to ask about her pack.

"Um, yes. That was enough," she decided. She would like to know a name of the pack but decided not to push it. The girl dipped her head. "Thank you for your time. And, by Chusi," she spoke towards the pup. "Have a good day," Valette then turned and trotted of with some haste.

- Valette out -