Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
AWareness last day! Whee!

Valette trotted deeper into the valley, she knew her assignment was to explore the taiga, but now she ended up here she couldn't help but to explore further. She had so many faint memories of these places. They had traveled through here when she was only a few months old. Yet, some shapes were familiar. The whole valley had a certain atmosphere she recognized from when she was little. The girl had rested by a lake, and managed to catch a duck.

After a bit of traveling she came to a big meadow. She recognized this meadow. This was where she was threatened by that bad wolf. The young female remembered it well. It had been rather scary, only now she thought back. Another wolf had saved her. Currently the valley seemed peaceful. Valette knew that if she crossed this valley she would reach her birthplace... Bearclaw. Would another pack live there?
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She had ventured from her home, things having finally settled down after all this time. She had but to travel a short distance from the borders when the scent of another reached her, curious, she approached, tail and head high, but friendly. She was not the type to go attacking strangers at random, nor would she start now.

She was a dark girl, young, she noticed as she approached. Her tail wagged amicably, smile on her face presenting a happy, kind welcome. However, this would be quick to change should she find the girl to be hostile. She chuffed a greeting, stopping a few meters from the woman in respect of her personal space.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked up as she saw a female approach. The dark colored girl noticed she carried herself rather dominantly with her tail up like that, but it seemed to be wagging too, which relaxed her more. The scout wagged her tail gently too, hopefully so. The female chuffed in greeting, which she responded with a polite nod. Her tail was in a neutral stance, after all, she was not on her home turf.

"Hi!," she greeted with a smile. "Are you a local? If so, could you tell me about these lands?," she asked, of course she had lived here when she was younger and knew that this was the meadow to her birthplace but that was something she might tell the other later. Now she was curious what this female had to say. "You smell of a pack! Can you tell about them perhaps?," she also asked.

"Sorry for the many questions. I am a scout you see, and well, I am trying to get my ranger specialty. I'm Valette, from Silvertip Mountain."
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna's fears were soon set aside, this girl was a scout, from the mountain. Silvertip. She'd remember it, perhaps ask this one more about her home later. She introduced herself as Valette, and claimed that she was trying to gain her Ranger specialty. Scouting was a trade that Minna was interested in as well, but she had not thought of trades as of yet. Perhaps she would do well to gain her next trade, it would be nice to be useful. 

"I'm Minna, from Rosing's. I'd love to help you; I know quite a bit about this area, and have information on Teekon on a whole. What would you like to know, Valette?" she asked, curious and willing to help this kind girl.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at the other and beamed. "You have? Oh that is great!," she admitted. "I'd like to know the name of this valley. I was born quite close to here," she explained, not that she expected her to know her mother or the pack that had been here... she wondered.

"Was Rosings here when Bearclaw Valley had a pack?," she asked. Now she had free reign of questions she could ask, or so she thought, Valette was very curious about a lot of things. "Could you tell me more about this meadow? Or if you don't know much about it maybe about Rosings? That is a beautiful pack name by the way," she complimented.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna grinned at the woman's enthusiasm, beginning her answer to the first question. "This meadow as a whole is known as Rising Sun Valley, where we now stand is called Wapun Meadow. Rosing's my pack, is over that way," she paused to motion towards the distant forest with her muzzle, "in a place called Blackfoot Forest."

At the woman's next question, Minna paused, unsure. She hesitated before answering as she had the woman's other questions, but then replied, "To be honest, I don't know. Only Two pack members, our Alpha's now, were here since the pack's creation. I'm the second most long-lasting member, and I don't ever recall a pack there." she said, looking at the other to judge her reaction.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette quirked up her lips and nodded. "Oh good. I did know that this was Rising Sun but Wapun I didn't know," she spoke. "Blackfoot. Nice," she imprinted in her mind. The young female smiled at the other. "Thank you for the information."

The girl nodded. "It is alright! I was just wondering because my mother had her back in Bearclaw Valley so it might be that you or other would have known her. She died you see hence why I wanted to know because then I could tell any one who would know," she explained.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
"You're welcome" she smiled, rather liking this girl. She should be getting back soon, but she could stand to talk for a moment longer. at her next words, Minna listened carefully. So she was searching for her homeland? An interesting quest, one Minna doubted she would ever uptake. "I do think we are the only pack in this region." she said after a moment of thought. She looked at the other wondering if she had anything further to say. "I should be getting back soon- but is there anything else I can help you with?" she asked evenly.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled and then nodded her head briefly. "Thank you so much," she spoke with gratitude. The girl shook her head with a smile. "I know enough for now, great!," she hummed as he tail wagged. She couldn't thank the female enough for being friendly. It always helped her out greatly. "I must be on my way too. I have other places to visit. Thank you again," she spoke and with that Valette headed into the direction of Bearclaw Valley. It was important for her to see how the territory was now.

-end-