Stone Circle a fraction of your smile
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Joining 

Phiipa had found her way to Teekon Wilds a second time. The first time had been a bit of a disaster. She'd met a really nice guy, and a really nice pack- but then she'd gotten scared and left. She'd ruined everything, and she didn't see how she could return to Ghost or Silver Creek and simply say, Sorry I left but I'm back now! No, Ipa planned to start anew, a second time. She'd searched and searched for Vinnira and Sophy, but they were nowhere to be found. Maybe one day she'd find her beloved sisters, but for now she would begin her new life, and this time she wouldn't turn back.

The small golden female had been walking for what seemed like forever. Her paws just kept moving, no matter how much her muscles ached for them to stop. But at last, it had paid off. She'd found a pack, maybe this would be her new home. She could only wait and see. She let out a long howl, sitting regally in a small meadow at what she believed to be the pack's border. She wondered how the meadow must look in spring, when instead of crackling brown grass, the ground was blanketed in rainbow colored flowers and lush green sprouts. The thought made her smile.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
she arrived through the thick snow, a hearty and beastly woman, a tank made of agouti and mink fur. her tail and hackles were high, her muddy green eyes glossed over. trees disappeared behind her, her large paws crushed the snow and packed it tightly against the frozen ground. the sky was covered with clouds as it began to grow dark. krypton heard the howl and decided it was best to check it out.

krypton looked at the small, golden female with a relaxed look. what do you seek, stranger?
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
It didn't take long before Phiipa had company. A massive female strode towards her with an elegant confidence, one that Phiipa could admire. She could tell the woman was guardian material, something that she herself would likely never be. She bowed her head and let her tail swish across the grassy ground, a sign of friendliness and submission. When she looked up, Ipa made sure to keep out of direct eye contact, instead averting her eyes to the chest fluffy below the other female's face.

A new home mostly, a family would be great. She said lightly, a soft smile lit her face. My name is Phiipa, it's very nice to meet you. She said with a slight dip of her head.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara was baffled when she heard another howl. How on earth could so many wolves be joining in such little time? With the leave of two came the entrance of five, and now six? This was insane! She of course loved it though, and instantly was ready to go towards the call. Upon seeing Krypton she had a small flashback to when they had been accepting Remy. 

"Hello," She said kindly, giving her packmate a nod before glancing at the newcomer. "I'm Mara, what is it you could bring to Easthollow?" She questioned.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette heard the howl and when she arrived she didn't expect to be that slow that two others were already there. Valette perked up her ears when she saw the other. Her muzzle was raised as was her tail. It indicated that she was higher ranking than the other females. Not that Valette was a person that would demand submission. But the two females knew that.

Valette approached the group as she heard Mara ask the question. She was glad they had such an active group that would be there at the border when there was a stranger close. It made the female feel very safe. She sniffed the other, perhaps she came from another pack. But she couldn't sense much. "I'm Valette, alpha of Easthollow," she introduced.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: sorry for the holdup on this thread!

ah, another recruit looking for a new home. the gamma nodded her head softly, thinking about how many wolves have appeared on the borders now. the numbers had to have at least doubled, maybe event tripled after chaska and evelyn left. perhaps, it was a sign that change was actually good and could be appreciated. whatever the reason, she did not question it, she was too happy to question it for now. "respectable, you're perhaps the third wolf i've seen so far, maybe even more past that." she shifted around a bit before continuing to speak. "it's nice to see more possible recruits, the name is Krypton," she said with a small smile towards her, having a more relaxed body position.

"you've come to the right place, easthollow is a place for any wolves searching for a family. we take care of each other as a family, no matter what. with this said, you will be accepted as a member of the family if you are to join. if i may ask, what are your skills?"

the delta came in, krypton dipped her head in greeting, though caught scent of valette lurking around, the said female appeared soon enough, making the gamma lower her stature below her alpha but still kept a watchful gaze in Phiipa. "Another recruit,"  she said to both with her small smile.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
no problem :D

The large female who'd first greeted her turned out to be very kind, which Phiipa was grateful for. She was surprised when she said that Phiipa was the third female to show up at the border, it made the girl wonder how many wolves made up this pack's ranks. She nodded respectfully when the other female introduced herself as Krypton. She'd never heard a name like it, but it was pretty. When Krypton started to talk about Easthollow, Phiipa's face lit up. This pack sounded great! How lucky she was to have chosen this one out of the many she'd skirted around.

Before Phiipa could answer Krypton's question about her skill set, she was joined by two more females. One of which who was a lower rank than Krypton, and one who introduced herself as the alpha. By the way the two other females positioned them self around the dark furred alpha, Phiipa assumed that ranking was quite important to this family. Thus she bowed herself lower, to show respect for this alpha. She looked up slightly, her tail had gone into a rhythmic pace, swishing behind her.

Its nice to meet you both, my name is Phiipa Derian. As Krypton said, I came here searching for a new family. As for my skills- I am a good hunter. I have some knowledge of herbs and I am good with pups. I also enjoy telling stories, in fact I was hoping to be a historian some day. She said cheerfully, proud of her future aspirations. Phiipa had always been intrigued with the past, and the future. She thought it was important not to forget who and what had been lost, and to carry their legacy on. She still remembered her own grandparents, who she'd only know for the first five months of her life.
261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara's ears lifted when she metnioned becoming a historian, they needed one of those in the pack, with Chaska's leave and all. Phiipa, she smiled at the name, finding it rather likeable - along with the wolf herself. She seemed rather kind, a trait best fir for Easthollow, wolves with big hearts and endless care, that's what Easthollow was, a great loving family. To have another wolf good with pups was always a good thing as well, she'd love to work with the newest member someday, just as she had with Krypton when Zaria was pregnant. Her stature lowered at Valette's entrance, but she glanced at the burnette and sent her a smile.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at the female on the other side of the border. She showed the needed respect just like her other two packmates did. It surprised Valette the two showed so much respect for her, but then again. Valette reminded herself that she worked hard for this pack and that she had always wanted to help a pack mate first instead of putting them to work. She liked to think she was friends with both females. What Valette most liked about Easthollow and its members, most of them at least, that they seemed so friendly. Even towards strangers, yet if there was a threat or any other type of evil they were not afraid to fight and stand their ground.

"Welcome Phiipa," she greeted. "I think you will be quickly at home here. We could always use hunters. I am a hunter myself, and we also have quite a few pups that need babysitting and mentoring. They love stories," Valette returned to the other. She looked at the other two and then nodded. "I don't see why you wouldn't fit in. Maybe one of the girls will want to show you around the territory. And do introduce you to my mate, Steady. He would want to get to know you too," Valette spoke. Her tone had been kind throughout but there was an assertive tone to it. 'Steady could also tell you some of our history."
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
valette seemed happy with her, therefore, krypton felt happy with her as well. Phiipa spoke about her skills, the words of plants and healing caught her attention. "if you're working with plants, you'll be working with me since I'm a caretaker and use plants often." she watched the foreigner with close eyes, quiet yet assertive a bit. as the alpha female began to speak, the gamma swished her plume behind her and listened carefully, knowing that Phiipa now had a better chance of joining with three members, including the alpha, already taking a liking to her.  "i'd be happy to show her around and maybe introduce her to the kids,"  she said lightly towards valette before turning her attention back to phiipa.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa had been a little nervous at first, worried that they'd turn her away. After all, they had spoken of lots of others coming to their borders recently. But her worries were washed away when she heard Valette say, Welcome. After that, Phiipa could hardly hold in her excitement. She had a new family, and a kind one at that. She listened eagerly as Valette spoke, she talked about how she was a hunter herself, and how they had pups who would love to hear her stories. Krypton interjected about how she was a healer herself, and that Phiipa would be working with her a lot.

She was definitely interested in meeting Steady, and learning about this pack's history. She could only imagine all the exciting tales that he would have to share with her, if he wanted to of course. Then Krypton volunteered to show her around the territory, to which Phiipa nodded. That would be wonderful, thank you so much. She said with an excited, yet respectful tone.

261 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Mara listened to the converation between the conversation between the three wolves. "Welcome to Easthollow," She said kindly, and her grin never retrieving from her maw. The sudden burst in numbers of members of Easthollow was delightful, though a little nerve wracking, as she wasn't the best social butterfly. Phiipa seemed easy to talk to though, just like Valette was.