Bearclaw Valley and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
she did not mind blondine's yawns -- and in truth, thought nothing of them. she shook her head slowly as if to say no apology was necessary. indra did not know either of the plants she mentioned. burdock sound familiar, but chervil reminded her of something sinuous -- like a snake. she blinked somewhat blankly, but afforded a small smile for her friend. against the pastel blue snow, blondine resembled a nymph composed of soft clay. indra was deeply grateful for her presence.

when blondine asked after her pain indra tried to fairly assess it. she had never had to inwardly examine herself that way, and found the question oddly revealing. best she could do would be to describe it. "it's worse in the morning. if i've been still a long time, it hurts more. once i get going it seems okay, but it hurts to do anything." it was not a very clear or powerful explanation and she was sorry for it, but it was the best the girl had.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen - by Indra - January 20, 2018, 09:32 PM