Bearclaw Valley and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra didn't know it, but company was what she needed: she was lucky blondine was here, for more reasons than just that she had knowledge of plants. as she limped through the snow, she found the task of moving kept her mind from darker, more troubling things -- a powerful enchantment indeed.

she frowned as blondine inquired to the nature of the wound. it was natural to wonder, but she hated describing it. stupid girl she thought to herself - stupid for trusting a stranger, stupid for not running sooner, stupid for ever having left the valley at all. "someone attacked me -- i got away, but i wasn't expecting... him to turn on me like that!" she summoned up enough courage to simply say that, though she could not bring herself to meet blondine's gaze. what if she thought indra was pathetic? feeble? stupid? indra certainly did.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen - by Indra - January 23, 2018, 06:16 PM