Bearclaw Valley and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
WAAH i love blondine she gives me the feels

indra was surprised to learn blondine had suffered a similar encounter -- but the outcome did not surprise her. to indra, blondine seemed incredibly self-assured and capable. she admired that about blondine: she was not willowy or malleable like indra, but strong and confident. maybe someday, indra would be as stalwart -- maybe someday, blondine would rub off on her enough she wouldn't need protection.

her expression was dark as she thought of what must have transpired, and while she was deeply grateful for blondine's promise, the nature of it caused her great anger: "why are men like that?" she blurted furiously, a deep furrow of frustration and sorrow appearing on her forehead. she thought of her father, who likely would have defended her too -- but he was, as far as indra was concerned, another philandering man. it distressed her to think if he had ever made a woman uncomfortable. "why do they all suck." indra muttered quietly, feeling deeply resentful as she looked back on her life's history: every misfortune she could catalog had come at the heels of a man's impetus.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that was my fault, to not know how far down the hole i had fallen - by Indra - January 27, 2018, 02:37 PM