Swiftcurrent Creek (M) lose ourselves in this and ignore-- that you don't even know my name;;
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Clearly this wolf was experienced, and for that Ali found himself grateful. His practiced movements made their transition into the intimate dance that much easier. It was a rare occasion that the boy felt so here-- in the moment rather than lost in his head, with the gentle weight of the other wolf on him grounding his mind.
Rapidly he was approaching his own conclusion, driven to near-senselessness and simply enjoying the lack of thought. It was easier this way; the lack of clutter in his mind brought peace, relaxed him. What he didn't expect was his newly-made wall to crumble down with the development, and as he was pushed over the final ledge a memory surfaced, unbidden:
'I love you.' Staring into those beautiful amber eyes as he heard those words...

What a buzzkill!
Shock allowed the boy to keep his composure, ironic as it sounded; he could barely comprehend why he would remember such a thing at such an inopportune moment, so it didn't register for a few beats. Not until the other had finished as well-- and then he turned and pushed into him, seeking his touch following their joining. He hoped the stranger wouldn't question it, that he would accept it as a natural reaction to the intimacy that they had shared.
It was certainly an easier explanation than the reality.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (M) lose ourselves in this and ignore-- that you don't even know my name;; - by Alarian - January 21, 2018, 07:14 PM