Emberwood don't you worry, we'll all float on alright
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy squeezed his eyes shut tighter as if trying to block the tears, quiet for a moment save his soft sobs and sniffles. He wanted to stop thinking about it-- to stop remembering what he had lost and how unfair it was, but he couldn't. By now he knew all the tears and grief in the world wouldn't bring Zamael back, and somehow that just made it worse. To know there could very well be no end to this hurt; that the only thing the world could offer him for his grief was cold indifference.

That was when he really began to sob, and the moment Alarian realized he could not control himself, he looked up to answer his love's question. My... my brother taught me that song.
It felt like each word was shoving a thorn into his own heart, and he choked out another sob. The boy lowered his head again in grief. I miss him, Lennon. I miss him so much.

He did-- oh, words couldn't begin to describe how much he did. Ali's heart had been so hollow since that day; even the love of his companions didn't quite mask the emptiness left by his brother. Nothing ever would.
Messages In This Thread
don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - January 26, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: don't you worry, we'll all float on alright - by Alarian - February 07, 2018, 11:40 PM