Wapun Meadow there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the female repeated indra's last name, and she tilted her head to the side, her ears splayed in confusion. "how is it curious?" she asked cautiously, feeling uncertain -- did this wolf know of her mother, or perhaps her father? indra didn't like the idea of either of her parent's reputations being associated with her and felt her limbs tense.

when wraen offered to accompany her, indra offered a quick smile -- while she had not longed for company, the idea of walking alongside another wolf did not seem unpalatable. presently, she had been at her most vulnerable alone, and appreciated the offer. "and i don't know much about the mountain. seems our educations are oppositely matched." she began to walk forward, canting her muzzle to the side to see if wraen would follow. "i was thinking of seeing if there were any grouse around.. my sister is pregnant and thought it might be good for her caches."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 05:54 PM