Jade Fern Grove Done messed up
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He worked quietly, wondering how the man had gotten this way. A fight with another wolf, or a predator? The other smelled of pack— that brought him pause, now that he thought about it. Of course he had noticed it immediately, but it didn't strike him as odd until now that this wolf was alone and hurt when his scent told of having a pack. Had he done something to be violently expelled? Or perhaps they just no longer wanted him.
Suddenly nervous, he paused for a moment at the stranger's question. Uhhh— well, I'm done cleaning it now. Mostly. He moved for his herbs anyway. Now I'm going to use chervil root.
Alarian moved the plant with his paws to where the dark-furred male could see. And I have some cobwebs to keep it on. Just don't... rub against anything afterwards. I mean, you shouldn't.
The boy swallowed hard and debated if he should even ask. Maybe asking would enrage him— in his mind, the Governor had already painted a vivid image of a crazed killer, and here he was saving him. So, uh— you smell like pack. Why aren't you... y'know, there? These wounds are bad. With that, he bent to chew the root and hoped he wasn't about to die.
Messages In This Thread
Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 09, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 09, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 14, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 16, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 17, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - April 27, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - May 02, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Dakarai - May 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Done messed up - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 09:52 PM