Stone Circle With you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Private 
@Stark made it short so we can spree! Takes place the day after this thread.

It was the next day after Stark won the fight with Birk. Valette hadn't really wanted the males to fight over breeding rights with her. She had chosen her mate herself and wasn't very inclined to give any breeding rights to Birk. Hence why she was rather relieved that Stark won. It made him even sexier in Valette opinion. Perhaps that was the reason she couldn't stay away from him now. She playfully tried to nip Stark's shoulder. Her heat wasn't over yet so she was pretty keen to have Stark do something about it.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Despite feeling beat to hell and beyond exhausted he still followed Valette dutifully. Even with his own blood staining the earth he gave a low crooning rumble to his mate as she nipped at him. "I didn't get chewed on enough?"  He asked wryly, giving a soft sigh before he pressed his snout into her scruff and inhaled. "I love you." He offered it quietly, but with certainty, promising his affections and that it wasn't just about rights and ranks. They could have been loners and he'd be just as happy with her.  

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette grinned at Stark and nipped his playfully again. It wasn't hard at all. She was actually quite gentle with her nips. "Not by me," she hummed flirtatiously. She nosed him back. "Love you as well," she hummed. Valette's tail was wagging. She stepped forward and moved it past Stark's nose to enthuse him as well. "Can you handle another time?," she asked with a cheeky grin. She couldn't help herself. Valette would give Stark a well-earned break once her heat was over, she decided.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark snorted, eyes rolling fondly as he looked his mate over. "Next time I'll challenge you for rights." He teased, teeth snapping playfully before he pressed his skull against her shoulder, nuzzling against her. The idea of having her again was enough to already make him growl lowly, the look he gave her almost predatory. The scent of her was maddening - and Stark might have been a little out of sorts after the event but he didn't care. He lifted a leg to hook around her slender hips and tugged her back. "Are you challenging me now?" He asked with a laugh, already eager to feel her beneath him. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled. She didn't really see herself challenge Stark. She wasn't a fighter. Nor could she think of a scenario that she didn't want kids from him. Valette looked over her shoulder the moment Stark mounted her and grabbed her hips. "Yes, but only to go as often as we can," she smirked lightly. She couldn't help herself. This was very enjoyable to her. Even more so than last time, since now she knew her mate would stick around and that she might get cutie pups in the end.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark just laughed warmly at that, giving his mate a wink as she looked over her shoulder at him. "Your plan all along."  Stark managed to tease before he gripped her scruff. It only took a moment to find his rhythm, and while they didn't have much experience with one another it had without a doubt been a fun process learning their habits and finding their stride. Sure - kids scared him. Mostly his own. But that didn't mean he couldn't give Valette what she wanted and make it work somehow. He was determined to do so. 

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette grinned because Stark was smart enough to know what her plan was. She wanted to be with him, especially at this time. She was very eager to have pups again, she knew that Stark was hesitant but she knew that once he would see the little bundles of fluff he would be a good father. He already protected her own children from the terrible flying birds. Valette hummed when he grabbed her scruff and found a rhythm. She closed her eyes and moved along with him. She made sure this time that no one of the pack was around. She hadn't liked it when someone saw her with Ezekiel last year.
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

It was different to give in and just do what they wanted. What they'd craved. Stark was still terrified of children and the idea of having some of his own - feeling like he'd already failed three litters when it came to the lost children of the Keep. He was determined, however, that things would be different now. They'd be better. There was nothing but them and their family and what they could make of it - and Stark was certain that with Valette's influences he would be able to be the sort of man he wanted to be. Stark was a possessive man, he didn't want anyone else near them and certainly didn't want anyone else to interrupt them - in that way he shared the thoughts of his mate. If anyone had approached he'd have a lot to say about it. By the time they had culminated their efforts the beta was panting heavily, awkwardly leaning a bit closer to kiss Valette's cheek before he swung around, aware of the timing they'd be stuck there. "Think anyone will miss us the next couple days?" He asked coyly, hoping she wouldn't mind if he stole her away for a bit and kept her for himself. 

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had kind of forgotten how much she loved this feeling. She couldn't wait to be a mother, that was that she was the most excited about. The young female realised how much she missed the intimacy with someone. She would have Stark now. She intended to have him with her for the rest of her life. Valette woofed softly in pleasure. She soon felt that familiar feeling of the male being stuck inside of her. The female grew so excited that she felt that wave of pleasure wash over her. She excitedly wagged her tail. She chuckled at Stark's comment. "I do not hope so. I think they can handle a few days without me being very present," she grinned, implying that she was soon ready for more.

Fade here?