Stone Circle Homebound (returning)
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking

I don't mind at all!

Turning his attention to the smell of a wolf approaching, Greyback was shocked to see such a white pelt. The female looked as if she was a ghost reincarnated, her pelt shining in the rays of sun that peaked through the partly cloudy skies. He hoped his size nor stature intimidated her, but due to the distance between them he guessed so. Giving a fond smile, he slowly lowered the front half of his body downwards, his jaw brushing against the earth as he gave a friendly bow, hoping it would ease her discomfort a bit.

"May I help you?"

Only when she spoke did he stand back up again, his nose twitching as a bit of pollen had stuck to it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm looking for val-" Cut off by a blurr of black coming into his view, Greyback paused.

"Get out."

Taken aback by the growl and appearance of the newcomer, he continued to stay silent, his jaw slightly open in shock as he thought of how to react. The younger looked similar to Valette, though it seemed she had the complete opposite personality. Drawing his brows up to a pinch, he stared down at the other with a collected expression. Swallowing a dry lump in his throat, the elder stepped back to put distance between them, fearing a fight. "I did not mean to threaten you, nor the pack," He spoke calmly, fearing anything deeper in his voice might spark something. "I will go back to the border but please let Valette know I have returned."

Glancing back to the white female, he gave a nod and turned around, slowly making his way back to the marked border.

Messages In This Thread
Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 21, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Kiran - April 21, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - April 21, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 22, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - April 28, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by RIP Valette - May 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Kiran - May 06, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - May 07, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - May 07, 2018, 10:09 AM