Stone Circle Homebound (returning)
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Perking his ears to the familiar figure coming within view, Greyback stood. Anticipation gripped at his gut as Valette neared them. Shaking it off with a roll of his shoulders the large man gave the alpha a kind smile before moving to his accustomed greeting to her with a bow. 

"Grayback! You're back. Next time you should howl at the borders though," 

"Valette," He replied, his voice gentle as always. "It's wonderful to see you again. I'm terribly sorry for the commotion, I didn't think howling a little ways past the border would incite such trouble," Chuckling, he looked back at the wolf beside him, now named Steph. "I'll be sure to commit that to memory," He continued to smile her way, hoping that there were no hard feelings.

"Luckily Steph and Kiran were here to stop you in your tracks."

"I am very lucky indeed, They, especially Steph, did a wonderful job," Greyback was well aware that his size unnerved others around him. He was used to receiving aggression at first meetings, and while Steph was still small, and never in any danger, he was greatly impressed with her courage to defend her pack.

"Nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Steph." He greeted back at her before returning his attention to Valette. The alpha had changed since he last saw her. She seemed to carry another scent, as well as a bit of a protruding belly. Feeling his face heat up, he quickly averted his gaze to the left. Swallowing a dry spot in his throat, he attempted to move the conversation along. "So the, um, the- assignment. It went very well."

Messages In This Thread
Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 21, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Kiran - April 21, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - April 21, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 22, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - April 28, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by RIP Valette - May 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Kiran - May 06, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - May 07, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - May 07, 2018, 10:09 AM