Stone Circle Homebound (returning)
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
I made a small change to Greyback's dialogue towards them! He will be referring to anyone as mrs/miss__, and so forth (unless they say otherwise, and or he has become friends with them)

"Since you for filled your assignment, I think you are a member of our pack anyhow, so don't worry about it too much. That is wonderful to hear. You are welcome to join our ranks, Greyback."

Greyback gave her a curt nod, acknowledging the situation. His heart, however, threw itself against his rib cage at the mention of him being a member now. Smiling, he thought about what was to become of him once he got situated within the pack. Surely they would be as friendly as their Alpha.

"Nanook just returned from her travels, so you know her and Steph. Oh and do introduce yourself to my mate, Stark."

"I think that's a grand idea, mrs Valette. I would love to meet the other wolf in charge here," The question of 'do you want to lead the way?' perched itself on his tongue. He would love to ask her, but he figured asking Steph would be the best choice. He noticed the small yearling behind her mother. "Would you mind showing me the way, miss Steph?"

Messages In This Thread
Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 21, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Kiran - April 21, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - April 21, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 22, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - April 28, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - April 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by RIP Valette - May 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Kiran - May 06, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Steph - May 07, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: Homebound (returning) - by Greyback - May 07, 2018, 10:09 AM