Bearclaw Valley and when we burst, start over, oh darling
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the redleaf was still scowling, mostly to herself (at the mention of 'pathetic', a word she reserved for far lesser beings than mona, and even then used only in the scantest regard) -- yet her expression lifted at the change of subject. an earnest gleam seemed to have overtaken her autumnfire comrade, and indra studied her carefully (though not without unhidden interest herself).

it seemed she weighed her answer a while; it was not a reluctance that gave her pause, for the redleaf would have immensely enjoyed the feel of cool trails on her paws, or the experience of discovering a new previously unknown realm. it was a sense of duty that stayed her hand, but it did not extinguish the flicker of interest in her eyes. "i don't want you to go alone either; not that you are not capable, but because travels should always be done with good company." she looked upon mona with a slow blink, hardly able to conceal the smile that crept there: "so, where are we going?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - June 28, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - August 20, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - August 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - August 23, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - August 28, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - September 14, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - September 24, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - September 29, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - October 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - October 24, 2018, 08:25 AM