Phoenix Maplewood Sorry for bumping into you...
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Humming a graceful tune to himself, Greyback walked on top of the slope, his tail waggling behind him slightly as he enjoyed the evening breeze and sun that warmed him bones. It wasnt everyday that the sun shone so brightly and was accompanied by the wind. Today was beautiful, and a great day to get out of the territory and explore the lands; After all, the man had arrived in the dead of winter. It was hard to take in the beauty of everything when it was burried under at least 2 ft and snow and dead. It was only then that he felt a hard thud against his chest that he stopped, his eyes snapping open and he looked down.

"Damnit!"

A female, young and white, stared up at him in shock, her eyes reminding him of the orange fruit that grew south. Raising his brows, he looked around. A rock, big and visible laid behind her. It seemed she had tripped over it. Chuckling a bit, he stepped back to give her a bit of space.

"I'm so sorry. I was trying to kill that rabbit, but I tripped! I should maybe keep a better eye out next time..."

'A rabbit?' Greyback turned his head around in search for it, its tiny body disappearing under a shrub. "Ah.." He said, turning back to face her, having to look down to meet her eyes. "No need to be sorry miss, I should of seen you coming, it's quite alright." He gave a warm smile. "Are you hurt?" His amber peach eyes glanced down at her paw, wondering if she had injured it.

Messages In This Thread
Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 21, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 23, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 26, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 27, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Greyback - July 31, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Sorry for bumping into you... - by Loir - July 31, 2018, 06:30 PM