Stone Circle Glory and gore go hand in hand.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The man waited for Brynn to stop her squirming on his back, her weight digging into points on his spine, making him slightly uncomfortable; however, he held a straight stone cold face as he turned to look over his shoulder at her. "Miss Brynn," He barked, his tone curt for the two words before turning soft. "Please be careful, this will not last long, I assure you.

"I'm perfectly capable of getting over the log on my own,"

Greyback let out a hum of approval as he turned and trotted back from the log. He knew Brynn was strong. She was one of the most determined wolves he'd ever met, however she was still hurt, and he would not sit idly by. "I'm well aware," He said humbly, his ear twitching before he stopped, turned back and looked at log, his gaze focusing on it. "Hold on tight," he replied before returning to a trot and breaking it into a sprint. Digging his paws into the dirt, he sprang forward and propelled his body over the log. Once landing he promptly dropped down into a crouch so her paws could reach the earth.

It was only when she got off his back as he stoop up and offered a kind smile to her. "Again, my deepest apologies to you, Miss Brynn." The man gave a polite bow to her, his front paw bending as his nose nearly touched the earth before standing to his full height. It was true Brynn was higher in rank, but Greyback was not bowing for that. It was fact that he had carried her against her will, denying her common courtesy.

Messages In This Thread
Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 24, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 25, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 27, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 27, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 28, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - August 01, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - August 01, 2018, 02:35 PM