Blackfeather Woods Drowning in myself
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

When a rabbit was about to die, it often would let out a blood-curdling shriek that any human would find appalling for its striking familiarity. Perhaps humans did not know how to kill without causing terror — but not the wolf. They were built to be efficient. So it comes as no surprise that the death of this hare goes unnoticed to the boy as he wanders the territory; he is not known for being a very active creature since his inception among the Blackfeather wolves, nor was he expected to be after his ordeal in the caves. But he was feeling much more energized of late, and with the aid of a few poppy seeds Mou was able to control his quaking legs long enough to go for a stroll.

He only paused in his wandering when the scent of blood lit upon the air. It wasn't a strong smell, and that told him it must've been a small creature to begin with. He paused, looking around with a wavering level of concentration as his medicine began to take effect in his system; being half blind wasn't very helpful when you were scouting out your home for threats. Mou eventually took notice of a dark shape in the grey shadows, and carefully drew himself along the path towards them, like a ghost.

Messages In This Thread
Drowning in myself - by Moonshadow - August 22, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: Drowning in myself - by Titmouse (Ghost) - September 30, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Drowning in myself - by Moonshadow - October 01, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Drowning in myself - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 01, 2018, 02:12 PM