Broken Boulder i just want to be better than your head's only medicine
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He's not sure why Zamael is so distressed, but he knows this can't stand — his beloved brother, who he'd spent so long searching for, should not look or sound so miserable. He makes a greater effort to move, only to find his brother nosing his muzzle in the next moment. The smell hits him and he wrinkles his nose instinctively; it's not a bad smell, but he knows what yarrow is for. His first instinct is to spit it out as it enters his mouth —
But then he hears Zamael's pleas, and his heart lurches in his chest. Zam— He tries again, but speaking is too hard, so he moves clumsily to take the yarrow into his mouth again and starts to swallow. It's a painful, drawn out process; he doesn't have the energy to chew, and the plant is large and dry in his throat. But he manages it, and with great effort lifts his head to look at his brother.
I — it'll... it'll be okay, He tells him softly, words slurring. He lets his head drop again, murmuring, I love you.
Several moments later, he starts to vomit — yarrow and bile and a few tiny black seeds.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just want to be better than your head's only medicine - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 10:12 PM