Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
They walked in silence for a little bit, something she never minded. He eventually introduced himself as Steele, and she nodded. Takiyok, she offered in response. He then asked if she spoke common and inuttut, or at least she assumed he was referring to inuttut. Yes, I speak both common and my native language, Inuttut, she explained. My brother began teaching me from a young age and it came in handy later when I became the scout of the family, she added. Sia had taught her common, but travelling around on scouting missions had cemented the language in her brain so well, that now she had no problems with it. Even with her heavy accent, others never had trouble understanding her. 

She glanced at him briefly. How do you know Uki? she asked, moving her citrine gaze back to the trail ahead of them as they moved higher up the mountain. She knew the female spoke almost no common and it seemed like Steele spoke no inuttut, so she wondered how they came to know each other.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 27, 2018, 01:26 AM